Sunday, November 24, 2013

Teton Star Trail




No, we're not dead.  But, the program we use for our photos--Lightroom--was just about dead.  And we finally got around to fixing it.  And now we can access our photos and post again.  And I'm particularly excited because I finally recovered my photos from our big backpacking trip to the Tetons last August, and now I can start editing and posting some of those.

Now I just need to find the time to do that.  But for starters, here is my shot of the star trails over Buck Mountain, as seen from Alaska Basin, shot from 3:00-4:00 a.m.  And I was almost trampled by a moose while setting up this shot, but he got one good look at me and decided he better not mess.  Smart moose.

1 comment:

Katie said...

hi!! cool shot! and extra points to you for being up up at 3 to 4 to get it. So, we are still alive in the blogging world. I know you said that your photo prize could be pics of our family but yeah, I haven't done instagram for a while but am still doing the old fashioned blog. we miss the stewarts btw!! you guys are some of our favorite people.